We have opened our lobby up and resumed normal business hours, with new regulations in place to keep both our patients and our team members healthy.
Here’s what to expect!
- We ask that you wear a face mask when entering the office.
- We will take your temperature and have you rinse your mouth with Closys disinfecting mouth rinse.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered to you throughout your visit.
- Only patients with appointments and one guardian or caregiver will be permitted into the office.
- Please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your household has been sick within the last two weeks.
- We will ask you screening questions related to COVID-19.
- Appointments will be scheduled with enough time between them to disinfect spaces between patients.
- Social distancing suggestions are in effect. Please maintain six feet between you and others unless you are in treatment.
- We are using air purifiers and foggers to clean the air.
If you have questions about our new protocols, please call us at (563) 263-9082. We are glad to be open and making you smile again!